Effective Communication in the Workplace- Supervisors & Managers
Time & Location
About the Event
Managers and supervisors have a significant influence on the communication climate in an organization. Having excellent communication skills allows supervisors to speak with impact. It is important for supervisors to lead their teams in the most effective way whether it be off-the-cuff dialogue or brief updates to their team. It is essential to keep thoughts organized and to the point so managers can promote effective communication and enhance organizational effectiveness.
We invite you to our upcoming webinar, Effective Communication in the Workplace- Supervisors & Managers. This fast-paced session gives some very specific, prescriptive suggestions on behaviors that lead to effective team communication that drives performance and maximizes impact and simple tools to apply to create more concise, listener-focused communication.
During this webinar, you will discover how to:
- Understand the benefits of effective workplace communication
- Recognize obstacles to effective communication
- Discuss ways to improve communication skills; create open communication climate
- Manage all their workplace communication more effectively
- Be aware of effective listening practices
- Identify effective speaking practices
Who Should Attend:
- The session is appropriate for managers at any level — those new to management or the organization and supervisors who may need a refresher course.
Duration: 1 hr
Note: Once registration is paid in full, a Training link will be sent to your email account.