How to Effectively Deal With Employee Complaints
Time & Location
About the Event
Sometimes, employees just want someone to listen. However, many times the complaints are indicators of deeper and larger issues. How an employer goes about receiving, processing, and resolving an internal complaint is likely to have an impact on all employees’ confidence in their workplace reporting system moving forward.
We invite you to register for our upcoming webinar, Managing Complaints. This session equips leaders with practical skills that will help manage the complaints that their employees raise. In this session, you will have a chance to practice specific skills sets that can be used in their leadership role on the job.
During this session, you will discover how to:
- Recognize that all team member complaints must be dealt with, rather than ignored or dismissed
- Identify the potential underlying issues of the complaint to determine the reasons or causes of the complaint
- Determine and address the underlying issues of the complaint to resolve the problem
- Use active listening skills to maintain control, verify understanding, and determine the facts of the situation
- Practice how to Handle Employee Complaints effectively with two Exercises.
Who Should Attend:
- The session is appropriate for managers at any level — those new to management or the organization and supervisors who may need a refresher course.
Duration: 2 hr