Setting Performance Goals & Measuring Performance
Time & Location
About the Event
Maximizing employee potential and performance begins with feedback through the performance evaluation process. It is in this process, supervisors assess employee performance through a peformance appraisal, which is the most commonly used performance management tool. When used properly, the performance appraisal is a powerful tool for aligning the goals of individuals with the strategic aims of the organisation.
This webinar is an overview of best practice goal setting and performance measurement. This session describes effective ways to tailor goals, set goals measuring job performance, record keeping, and how to make it useful and meaningful for employees.
During this session, you will discover how to:
- Understand the benefits of setting performance goals
- Tailor goals to the needs of each employee
- Set goals to motivate higher performance
- Integrate goals successfully into the appraisal process
- Focus on behaviour while keeping accurate records
- Make job performance measurement useful and meaningful
Who Should Attend:
- The session is appropriate for managers at any level — those new to management or the organization and supervisors who may need a refresher course.
Duration: 1 hr
Note: Once registration is paid in full, a Training link will be sent to your email account.